We are continuing to care for our patients and offer support to our healthcare providers.
Specialized Sleep Diagnostics remains operational and will be conducting our usual sleep testing. Limited team members are available and our office hours have been modified. Based on local directives we continue to offer essential services, but constrained resources may result in a communication delay.
In Clinic Sleep Tests :
If there are changes to your upcoming scheduled appointment, we will contact you directly.
- Mandatory face mask policy for all staff and patients while in our facility; masks will be required by all vaccinated and un-vaccinated individuals to enter our facility.
- We have enhanced our cleaning procedures and are taking extra precautions. Our sleep study rooms are disinfected prior to our patient’s arrival and all surfaces are disinfected before and after patient use with hospital grade germicidal cleaner.
- Each room is sanitized with a hospital grade UVC light; a type of Ultraviolet light that is the most effective at killing germs.
- HEPA air scrubbers are installed in the Heating and Air Conditioning ducts in our rooms and offices.
- The technicians are equipped with proper PPE to protect themselves and you.
- All staff members are fully vaccinated.
Home Sleep Tests :
- We offer a contactless pick up at our office.
- The device has been cleaned with a hospital grade germicidal disinfectant.
- A single-use pressure nasal cannula is provided (unopened).
- The device has been quarantined for a minimum of 7 days between patient use.
As always, our focus is the safety and well-being of our patients, our employees, and our communities at-large. We remain committed to your healthcare needs. If you have any questions, please call our office at 916-872-1426.